Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Thing 5 - Photo Mashup Fun
While I have used generators before, I found there are many more to choose from! There are certainly fun ways to introduce a lesson with a generator, like having it up on the screen as kids come to class sp they know what you are covering that day. You could also assign the kids to create something that demonstrates their understanding of the lesson using a generator, or make a cover for their assignment, or have it be the beginning of a presentation to the rest of the class. This would also be a nice way to highlight a student. In the process of working on this assignment, I made up a couple to send to my family, so it can certainly be a day brightener without a lot of effort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+of+Picture+741.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment