Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thing 2

After viewing other blogs, there are some good ones and there are bad ones.  A number of them wanted to sell me something (like their latest book).  I like the blogs that have a purpose - lesson plan ideas, videos you can show in class, etc.  Some just seem to be ramblings. 
What I think makes a good blog is to go in with a specific goal and message, not just ramblings.
I like when teachers post a question on their blog and students are required to answer it and also comment on someone else's writings.
Blogging is quick and convenient.  If I have a great idea, I can just post it and not take a lot of time to make sure it is published.  (By that time I would have forgotten my great idea.).
I still don't see myself subscribing to anyone's blog to hear what they have to say each day (other than those that I have Carepages for because they have cancer....)

No comments:

Post a Comment